'Désjà Vu....in the here and now!'
In 2020 we enthusiastically started setting up a special, exclusive and unique fashion brand: 'Désjà Vu, Art to wear'.
The idea came about after we were having a nice chat and wondered how great it would be if you could take your painting with you anywhere. A unique concept was born!
The designs are all conceived and hand-painted by the artist Karen Wullings.
They are mostly animals and each design has its own funny story.
After a long search for the perfect fabrics and many samples further, we chose the most beautiful 100% silk and 100% lambswool.
This combination is perfect, provides many advantages:
- in the summer the silk is cool
- in the winter the lambswool is lovely and warm
- silk ensures that the colors of the design are the most beautiful
- lambswool does not itch, so the wearing comfort is optimal
- silk is wonderfully soft
- we have chosen a non-shiny silk so that the design is even more beautiful
- the scarves can be worn in the summer as well as in the winter
The colors are varied and easy to combine. They are real eye-catchers.
After we found the best sewing studio.
We developed our logo 'You are my best friend'.
A panther wearing a scarf in the shape of a peacock. The logo is reflected on the beautiful gift box.
A work of art should of course come with a certificate of authenticity. To give it an extra special touch, we have opted for a certificate of authenticity in the form of a passport.
This way you can take your scarf anywhere you go.
We are now busy designing the 3rd collection. Besides the scarves we are also developing new fashionable products. Don't miss these!